Prosthodontic Services in Strongsville
Knowing your dental professional has in-depth training on all facets of oral health gives you the assurance that your treatment will be the best available. Whether it be a simple filling, cosmetic enhancement, or denture restoration, patients benefit from the skillset of dentists who have additional training in prosthodontics.
Dr. Richard Weiser is a specialized prosthodontist that guarantees quality and comprehensive dental care. For optimal oral health, visit Strongsville Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry; we serve people living in Strongsville and surrounding communities.
The Advantages of a Dentist Trained in Prosthodontics
Dr. Weiser is a graduate of Washington and Jefferson College and Case Western Reserve University, where he received three years of additional education. He is an active member of the American Academies of Cosmetic, Implant, Equilibration, Sleep Dentistry and Oral-Systemic Health Dentistry.
He is passionate about remaining at the forefront of modern dental diagnoses, completing the entire curriculum at The Dawson Academy for Advanced Dental Studies. Devoted to comprehensive and complex dental treatment, Dr. Weiser regularly attends over 100 hours of continuing education each year.
Dr. Weiser Provides Quality Treatment for a Wide Range of Dental Needs
Prosthodontists have a thorough understanding of the many dynamics associated with oral and maxillofacial structures. This provides them with superior insight into the effective treatment of jaw pain, tooth loss, or trauma to the facial structure. Prosthodontics is frequently consulted by other dental professionals to develop comprehensive treatment plans.
Dr. Weiser provides expert treatment for a wide range of oral health needs. Jaw health (TMJ), severe snoring associated with obstructive sleep apnea disorder, and tooth reconstruction following oral cancer treatments are some of the areas of dentistry he specializes in. Dr. Weiser works in combination with other dental health professionals to ensure that the best possible restorative results are achieved.
Options for Treatment After Tooth Loss
“Proso” means the replacement, and “dontist” pertains to dental issues. Many dental treatments require restorations to renew health and to replace missing teeth. As a prosthodontist, Dr. Weiser custom designs prosthetics and accurately places them for:
- Dental Implants – the most effective treatment after tooth loss, restoring the complete function and beauty of a natural smile, utilizing implanted posts that support crowns.
- Dental Veneers – an aesthetic treatment that treats discoloration, misshapen, mildly misaligned, or chipped teeth with an ultra-thin porcelain shell cemented onto the fronts of teeth.
- Dental Crowns – protect teeth from advanced decay, and encase teeth with a beautiful and durable cap.
- Dental Bridges – support prosthetics for one or more teeth. Natural teeth can support the bridge if they are in good condition, or dental implants may be used as anchors.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures – restore functionality to the mouth and make chewing and speaking easier. These are removable prosthetics that rely on adhesive paste or metal clasps for secure placement.
Dr. Richard Weiser in Strongsville for Healthy and Beautiful Smiles
Give Strongsville Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry a call if you are seeking expert and quality oral health treatment. Dr. Richard Weiser provides state-of-the-art dental care so your smile looks and feels its best.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or have questions about prosthodontics, please contact our Strongsville dentist, Dr. Weiser, today!
CALL US: (440) 496-5830 REQUEST APPOINTMENT