At Strongsville Center For Cosmetic & Implant Dentist, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Our office has been disinfected with MicroShield 360. It is FDA approved technology that reduces the presence of bacteria, mold, and fungi. Antimicrobial substances offer a greater level of product protection by continuously inhibiting the growth of microbes on surfaces for one year.
Your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, not only have we used the MicroShield 360, we follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, we are cleaning our office all throughout the day with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for choosing us to service your dental needs.
Dr. Richard Weiser
Strongsville Center For Cosmetic & Implant Dentist